Write one motivating quote on the white board everyday and be inspired by them. Motivating quotes also clear the confusion and inspire you to lead better life.
- Before you start some work always ask yourself three questions. – why am I doing it, what the results might be, and will I be successful? Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead – Chankya
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absense of fear.” Mark Twain
- Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals. – Socrates
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.Anonymous
- A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed… It feels an impulsion…this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons – Richard Bach
- “Repetition is the father of learning, I repeat, repetition is the father of learning.” Dwayne Michael Carter
- All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.Anonymous
- As soon as fear approaches near, attack and destroy it – Chankya
- Sachin Tendulkar had said in one interview. “I do not think about the records I want to make. While batting, I concentrate on the next ball.”
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” -Mario Andretti
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most – writer not known
- All power is within you. You can do anything and everything – Vivekanand
- If you ever think of giving up, remember why you held on for so long –hayley Williams
- You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
- Lord Sri Krishna said: You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.
- “Lord Sri Krishna said: Perform your duty equi-poised, O Arjuna, abandoning all attachment to success or failure. Such equanimity is called yoga.”
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.
- You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things — to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals. Edmund hillary19. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it. Even if I may not have it in the beginning – Mahatma Gandhi
20.Sow a thought, and you reap an act;
sow an act, and you reap a habit;
sow a habit, and you reap a character;
sow a character, and you reap a destiny.
21. we first make our habits, then our habits make us. – -English Poet
22. Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” Augustine of Hippo
23. “Top Achievers are improvisers, not perfectionists. If you want to create more success in your life you have to move forward not knowing all the answers.” Douglas Vermeeren
24. Hard work never brings fatigue. It brings satisfaction – Narendra Modi
25. A disciplined mind brings Happiness – Gautam Buddha
26. I just want you to be yourself. Be a bigger yourself –Tyra Banks
27. My mind is my biggest asset – Tiger Woods
28. Focus+ Daily Improvement+ Time= success – Robin Sharma
29. People are just about as happy as they make up their mind to be. -Abraham Lincoln. U.S. President
30. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force. –Elaine Maxwell
31. Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity – Khalil Gibran
32. Be a Hero. Always say I have ‘no fear’ – Vivekanand
33. “You’re never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true.”
― Richard Bach
34. The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Ram Das
35. Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.
– Lord Rama
36.Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
– Henry David Thoreau
37.Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
– Winston Churchill
38. A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake. – Confucius
39. The secret of getting ahead is getting started – Mark Twain
40 Dreams are not seen when you sleep, dreams are those that do not let you sleep – Narendra Modi,
41 Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your small acts. This is the secret of success –Swami sivananda